Translations

Monday, May 6, 2013

Hypez: Legends Beware! 2.1

Just a note that in the title the first number in 2.1 is the episode number and the second number in 2.1 is the part. This goes for all the episodes.

________________________________________________________________________________



Zodikai: PAAKUUUU!
Paku: (Gulps) Yes?
Zodikai: I warned you not to tell of me! Now you will pay
[Out of sudden Konan splits bodies with Zodikai]
Konan: No you won't!!
[Konan gives out a screech called Dragon Burst. And it knocks out Zodikai off the platform]
Konan: Don't you dare try to get up!
[Everybody else then relizes that Konan didn't look like a 5 Year old anymore, now he looks like a 16 year old.]
Konan: I never knew these Kokoro's could transform me into this!
Zodikai: Yes, The Kokoro's can transform a person into a powerful being. Unless somone has the strengh to pull them off other than the host.
Konan: I don't care! I'll give you ONE last chance to emerge back into me or I will kill you!
[Everyone gasps]
Zodikai: Even if you transform I am still way out of your leauge! Now I have some unfinished....
[Konan smacks Zodikai across his face and forces Zodikai back in him]
Konan: Last chance!
Zodikai: Fine! Have it your way! But, you will have to train hard then in order for me to stay in your body!
[Zodikai puts his arm on Konan's shoulder. Konan does the same]
Konan: Now I am going to take these off.
Paku: Wait! Remember what he said! Keep them on you will get better training with them on!
Konan: Fine.
Keita: My crush is a 16 year old? (Whispers softly)
Konan: But then i'll be stuck in this form for a while then.
[Paku and Konan continue training while Maya thinks sharply on why Konan possess Zodikai's power]
Keita: Hey Konan! Can you do me a favor?
Konan: Sure what is it?
Keita: After your done training, will you take me to the festival?
(Konan grunts softly)
Konan: Yeah but your mom will have to come.
Keita: That's okay as long as I am with you!
Konan: ...............................
Paku: Enough! Lets start!
{A few hours later}
Konan: Ready?
Keita: YEAH!
Konan: Okay let me take thse off.
(Konan reverts back into his old self)
[Konan takes them to the festival]
Konan: Hey uuhh by any chance do you have uuhh.
[Konan grabs Keita's hand]
Konan: A boyfriend?
Keita: NOOO!
Konan: Dang it!
Keita: What aren't you glad?
Konan: No! I was hoping you did so you wouldn't ask me out.
(Keita slaps Konan in his face)
Keita: Your not supposed to tell that to a...
(Her voice starts breaking up)
Keita: a Girl... unless you want to .... break her heart!
[Keita starts runnin g away from Konan and she hides in a pit of Playground balls]
[Konan runs after her]
{20 minutes pass}
[Konan finally finds her]
Konan: Hey I am really sorry about what I said earlier, I didn't mean it. I do like you as a friend.
Keita: (Sadly) Konan it's okay but i like you in a different way.
Konan: I know; and i am glad to have you as a friend.
(Keita cheers up)
Konan: You want to go see the last performance?
Keita: Sure!

1 comment: