Translations

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hypez: Legends Beware 1.2

Paku: Wake up! Wake up!
(Konan dizzy and half awake)
Konan: Wh... whh... Whhaa.... Whhaat?
Paku: You have some visitors! I want you to meet Maya and Keita.
Maya: Hello! I'm Maya!
Keita: ......................
Maya: C'mon sweetie introduce yourself.
(Keita say's scaredly)
Keita: ............. My....... name........... is...... Keita,
Paku: Why don't you introduce yourself.
(Paku points at Konan)
Konan: Weeelllllll my name is Konan.
Maya: Hi Konan!
Konan: Who are these people?
(Paku anwsers with plight)
Paku: This is one of my old students, We haven't seen each other in a long time.
Maya: True. But i'm here now, with my daughter.
Konan: And your daghter is very cute too!!
(Keita gets red checks and hides behind her moms skirt)
Paku: Ooohhhhhh love! It is the best thing in the world!
Konan: Stop Master Paku! Your embarrasing me!!
Paku: Oh i'm sorry. I just haven't had it for a long time!!
(Paku and Maya laugh hard)
[Konan gets up and walks outside, Keita follows him]
Keita: UUUUMMMM
(Konan can't hear her)
[Konan walks farther and farther away and Keita follows while Paku and Maya chat]
Konan: Okay, I need to concentrate on what I learned!
[Rocks start floating up as Konan points his energy]
Konan: Okay I think this is good enough!
(Keita see's and listens to what Konan say's and does)
[Konan's finger, Pointing at a rock. Shoots a Ki wave at the rock sending it flying far back then breaking to peices]
Konan: I am STRONG!!
Keita: WOW!! That was amazing!!
(Konan says sarcastically)
Konan:Oh so now you decide to talk.
Keita: Yeah, I am just shy cause I kinda................................
(Keita's Heart starts to pump faster)
Keita: Llllllll......... nevermind. So, Master Paku told us that it's your birthday!
Konan: Yeah. (Sighs)
Keita: How old are you??
Konan: 5
(Keita thinking: AAWW MAN!! He's a year older! Will he like me?
Konan: UUUHHHH, Your very pretty!
Keita: Thanks. Your very handsome.
Konan: Thank you, hey you want to go back in?
Keita: No I want to be alone with you.
Konan: Okay?
(Kieta giggles)
[Konan and Keita go to the deck and watch the sun set]
Konan and Keita: Hhuuuuuuuuuuuhh, Relaxing isn't it.
[Konan and Keita stare into there eyes. Konan is desperate to look away but he thinks too himself "Her eyes are pretty"
Keita: Konan?
Konan: Yeah?
Keita: Sorry!
[Keita kisses Konan on the lips for a long time][Then they breath heavily]
Konan: I got to go!
Keita: What? Wait!
[Konan raises his power while running. Keita chases him close behind][Konan is glowing with power and flies off.
(Keita thinks too herself "What did I do wrong? I said I was sorry"?

No comments:

Post a Comment